Saturday, May 30, 2009

Journal of the day

Today's topic in college is nature and nurture.

Found that people stop thinking when they get an answer and assume that it is right. When we think that nature and nurture are both equally importance, we stop thinking. We should question the answer, how many percent for nature and how many percent for nurture?

My conclusion for the time being is nature is more importance for being understood. Nurture is more importance for changing. The nature will determine the chances a person can be influenced by the nurture. The nurture always chasing nature and adapt to nature.

Finally, able to change more. Courage is not formed in one day, but is accumulated bit by bit everyday. Including changing. It is really true that sometime it is not impossible, it is just that we havent found our ways of doing so.

Another topic in life is attitude. Bad things and good things happen everyday on everyone. When we depend on SOMEONE, we hope that every good thing happen on us and bad thing leave us alone. However, in reality, it will not usually happen and then we will getting angry on THEM instead of ourselves.

Today, many things happen, good and bad. If in the past, i will be in depress mode alr and only focus on the bad thing. Today, I found out that I am able to be happy even though sth bad happen. I am lucky in the morning and finish task by today. However, I miss a bus in the afternoon and met some pervert in the bus. Later, I met a friend and she shared sth with me which cause me excited. Haha...Besides, an exprienced friend also give me advise in many thing and tell me his life story. Then, friend's mother made 3 glutimous rice for me. Haha...But then later someone say sth not really nice to me...

In the past, i will only get angry or sad with the bad thing happened today, I cant SEE wat good has happened. It is because I treated the so called "good thing" as sth normal and should happen whereas the "bad" thing as sth should not happen. Today, I am able to SEE wat good has happened because of knowing to appreciate life and bad thing cant affect my mood. ^^ Just a simple appreciation..

Yeah...a good thing...found out that i am walking toward my way...

No comments: