Sunday, May 10, 2009
Journal of 6th May
Yesterday night, father came home earlier because of wanting to fetch me to foster family house. On the way, we met road block and father getting anxious because he did not want to be late. We reached 7 minutes earlier but there was no COS members there. Haiz...waited til 7.30 still has no people. The reason they gave is foster mother went out alr, no one fetch them. For me, it means they didnt communicate with their foster parents but then still asked me to go there on time to meet them. Then they asked me to go their house and they said they need to stay home to guard their brother. I thinked automatically that how about when they were not at their foster family house? Haiz, father getting impatient and i thinked he was hungry alr. From here to go back home still need more than half an hour. Haiz...really hope i wont implicate others.
So one of them cycling here to take us to their house. She was also ran after by a dog and thank godness the dog didnt bite her. Haiz....wat i thinked is two parellel lines really should not meet each other. Hmm...
Reached their home...the discussion still the same and no training because the others didnt come. I think all the things could be quite a mess later. At there, got t latest progress and coloured the things. Came for just colour t things? Haiz....They said need to meet each other early tomoro 7am. huh!! wat!? So i need to tell my foster parents that i go there today 9.30pm and then out again tomoro 7am. Besides, the other members will not come but only 4 of us to meet each other...dun need to do that...So, i canceled.
Went back to my foster house. Gave them the presents...Haha..Ei...they took me out for supper then. Foster mother talked a lots of stuff and told me about the restaurant.
Today, I alr can wake up on time after recuperate. Haha...Then i ate Pau with foster father. Then, COS members met at t meeting room of my foster father. They were late and we all fil in something on the flier. Hmm... i decided to read book. I felt stupid because I thinked that I wasted a team's energy n time. With tis number of people, there were a lots of thing can be done and I cause people to sit there and fill in things. Haiz....
There were a few of flaws in the flier. The target customer's age were not clear enough, the things tat will be given to them after they participate our camp also did not state. Haiz....I said before need to write it down because this will increase the value of the camp, make the camp's value higher than the camp's fee, haiz... jt didnt do it. I will doubt my communication. Or they didnt listen? Haiz...Trust people? How? Do it by myself? Tired. Haiz...something, is not belong to me and not suitable for me...I think...
Stayed at primary school for so many hours to wait for that precious moment and chance to publicize. Haiz...as i expected, when they see real people, loss and dont know wat to do. Ei...I need to overcome my fear and I just need time. When i almost have enough courage to use mouth to publicize, COS members tell me to cancel alr. Haiz.....stupid me, waste time and man power. Gave fliers to primary school only, really no need so many people...Haiz...
XC teacher said i was still the same quiet. She was chatting with him and said a lots of joke. Sudden, she turned to me and said sth while chatting with him. SHe said quiet dog can bite people die. When she was still studying, she was always quiet and classmate respected her. When the time need to talk reach, no one talk, then she will talk and can always talk the core of the matter. Haiz....y wherever i go, always meet people to say this to me. I tell myself this doesnt mean anything, just coincidence, i think....
I told WC about t money stuff. She also thinked that not to trouble t people there if can. I have same thought with her. Hmmm...Then went to secondary Malay school to talk about the activity tomoro. Hmm.....talk about tomoro's venue only, also no need so many man power de...haiz....
After that, went home and continue reading. At night, we ate dinner at home, it was nice and healthy. ^^ Then they took me to Tesco, foster mother told me a lots of thing. Hmm...they treat me gao gao de old town coffee...haha....Hope tat they dun buy anything for me cause i have no hand to carry back to KL....Prepared the rejecting speech alr....
The sky at night here very beautiful. bright round moon le...^^ Thinking that they done a lots here before i came, jt the way....and the mistakes.....hmm...
Primary school rejected us to pubicize and I know the reason alr after talk with head master. The strategy to do thing just pop up in my mind but the time and chance has alr pass, nothing can be done.....haha...forget bout it ba...let them go...
So one of them cycling here to take us to their house. She was also ran after by a dog and thank godness the dog didnt bite her. Haiz....wat i thinked is two parellel lines really should not meet each other. Hmm...
Reached their home...the discussion still the same and no training because the others didnt come. I think all the things could be quite a mess later. At there, got t latest progress and coloured the things. Came for just colour t things? Haiz....They said need to meet each other early tomoro 7am. huh!! wat!? So i need to tell my foster parents that i go there today 9.30pm and then out again tomoro 7am. Besides, the other members will not come but only 4 of us to meet each other...dun need to do that...So, i canceled.
Went back to my foster house. Gave them the presents...Haha..Ei...they took me out for supper then. Foster mother talked a lots of stuff and told me about the restaurant.
Today, I alr can wake up on time after recuperate. Haha...Then i ate Pau with foster father. Then, COS members met at t meeting room of my foster father. They were late and we all fil in something on the flier. Hmm... i decided to read book. I felt stupid because I thinked that I wasted a team's energy n time. With tis number of people, there were a lots of thing can be done and I cause people to sit there and fill in things. Haiz....
There were a few of flaws in the flier. The target customer's age were not clear enough, the things tat will be given to them after they participate our camp also did not state. Haiz....I said before need to write it down because this will increase the value of the camp, make the camp's value higher than the camp's fee, haiz... jt didnt do it. I will doubt my communication. Or they didnt listen? Haiz...Trust people? How? Do it by myself? Tired. Haiz...something, is not belong to me and not suitable for me...I think...
Stayed at primary school for so many hours to wait for that precious moment and chance to publicize. Haiz...as i expected, when they see real people, loss and dont know wat to do. Ei...I need to overcome my fear and I just need time. When i almost have enough courage to use mouth to publicize, COS members tell me to cancel alr. Haiz.....stupid me, waste time and man power. Gave fliers to primary school only, really no need so many people...Haiz...
XC teacher said i was still the same quiet. She was chatting with him and said a lots of joke. Sudden, she turned to me and said sth while chatting with him. SHe said quiet dog can bite people die. When she was still studying, she was always quiet and classmate respected her. When the time need to talk reach, no one talk, then she will talk and can always talk the core of the matter. Haiz....y wherever i go, always meet people to say this to me. I tell myself this doesnt mean anything, just coincidence, i think....
I told WC about t money stuff. She also thinked that not to trouble t people there if can. I have same thought with her. Hmmm...Then went to secondary Malay school to talk about the activity tomoro. Hmm.....talk about tomoro's venue only, also no need so many man power de...haiz....
After that, went home and continue reading. At night, we ate dinner at home, it was nice and healthy. ^^ Then they took me to Tesco, foster mother told me a lots of thing. Hmm...they treat me gao gao de old town coffee...haha....Hope tat they dun buy anything for me cause i have no hand to carry back to KL....Prepared the rejecting speech alr....
The sky at night here very beautiful. bright round moon le...^^ Thinking that they done a lots here before i came, jt the way....and the mistakes.....hmm...
Primary school rejected us to pubicize and I know the reason alr after talk with head master. The strategy to do thing just pop up in my mind but the time and chance has alr pass, nothing can be done.....haha...forget bout it ba...let them go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment