Sunday, May 10, 2009

Journal of 7th May

Today, foster father brought me out to eat and he told me about the teacher's life. Hmm...After he knew that i will be leaving but there is nothing much to do after go back to KL, he asked me to stay until Sunday. Ei, Hmm..But i have not so importance things and many trivial things to do after go back to KL...Hmm...After bfast, i continue reading while wait the time to reach.

Then, i went to secondary school on time. As usual, all late, so i stayed alone at cantin to read book. The teacher found me and told me can go in alr, she would ask the students to go in. So, i jt chat with some i know and then kept ask them to come in. Ei...they seem scared and not really dare to come in...0.o

Kept asking student come in...hmm... finally, two of COS members reached and started to prepare. I saw the teacher use cane to ask people to come in..haha...Hmm...After a while, the other four COS members reached also and they sat there. Haiz...no briefing is like tat one ba...dunno wat to do, dunno how to do, i think...

Started alr...games make them more excite alr. At first they were forced to participate de, now look more happier...Then he gave his speech...many of his own opinion..err...y said they dun understand about dream. Err...Haha...Sudden he passed to me to talk about the details..Err..wat details oh? But then, i did have a little prepare of wat need to talk. When i said the first sentence "I believe everyone has their own dream." I FELT all look at me...Ei...my phobia and instruction of talking about details disturbed me. I am too sensitive alr. Due to these stimulation, I felt nervous and forget bout my speech alr but only talk about date, venue and participant only.. That is not wat i want to talk about though...

My actual speech is " I believe everyone has their dream, although you might not know now, you can find them. This camp doesnt guarantee you can find your dream but at least you tried alr. In this camp, we can play the games together and learn from it but not boring (I was nervous here and stop, TT). As you all know, there was so little chinese camp here and this is really a rare chance for us. Grab the chance because you will never know whether there will be next time. I was also a Malay school's student and I studied form six before, i searched my dream all my study life until now and never gave up the persistance on dream. So, i am study psychology now. Let's find our own dream together in the camp ba." TT, didnt able to tell the rest of part...haiz...

After tat, another game. After game, i saw a boy that refuse to participate but forced to come in become very excited, haha, he came to get the form from me actively. hehe...game is a magic for everyone. Some also asked for more to ask their friend to join also...Hmm...hope will be a success to recruit secondary students ba...

Home to eat lunch and then reading again. Tonight, i will be leaving for KL alr. Hmm...Their foster mother asked me to stay at her house in KL because too late alr...Err..not to let foster parents and parents to wory bout it, so i agree le. Said goodbye and step into the bus, haiz..., to be apart from people always seem easy...maybe i think the longer time spend on aparting, the harder will feel...

On the bus, i saw starry sky until Yong Peng, it is beautiful. After Yong Peng, the sky is all black d...with only one bright round moon on sky. I cant sleep also n jt keep thinking this n that. Hmm...now i know, only reach seremban, we will have streetlamp on high way until KL..

Err...she was trembling while carrying the stuffs...so scary...Hope she will be alright.

I saw special things in her house, from big to small, the smallest is so cute, about a tips of my last finger. Haha...Her mother is really great, she know my that thing is kite immediately. The only and first person who know it. The other people thought that is an umbrella leh..Haha...Then she asked another girl's name. I plus one word, easy nick name, she is called "xi gua" (watermelon). Her mother said "cannot call people like tat" with smiling and asked y called xi gua. Haha...she is a women who has wisdom, i think, hmm.. respect.

No comments: