Sunday, May 10, 2009
Journal of 8th May
Wake up in t early morning also. Haha...i borrowed another three books from her...Ei...her mother offer me to go have bfast together. I felt her look and so I rejected this offer le...Hmm..Lots of stuff need to do...
Her mother fetched me to LRT station, but there was a bus will go to KL central. How i wish i could jump into the bus. For me, who carried 3 bags with heavy books, sure bus is the best choice. I tot no hope alr, we ran after the bus, her mother helped me to block the bus. Hahaha, cute auntie. :D
I met an old uncle in t bus and he kept speaking sth...ei..i dun really understand wat he had said though..Reading another book in bus and finally reach KL central. Real lucky, i saw t bus i want to take immediately and this time i really jumped into it cause it is almost illegal. Thanks uncle.
Uncle saw me carried 3 big bags and he knew i will reach my destiny very soon, he let me stand at the front side so that i can put the bag. He jt asked the others kept go in and let new passengers abroad the bus. SO nice, ^^ My big bag seems always knock on the passenger's legs, ei, sory ya, i had no choice also.
Cleaning room is the first thing to do. Hmm...someone seem went in my room because my special lamp closed. Hmm...Yes, it did. It is my landlord, for the sake of checking insects. She did guard my things for me from the insect checking people. Ok la...nvm la...So, i painted half of my room, the dirty part. I know i dun hav energy to paint whole room, especially the higher wall. Then, I washed the car. ==" those who like to throw rubbish, please dun take my ride. Really...quite a few sweet package, rubber band, even phone decorator...Ei...please la, my car not a public car also, is FOC, no need to throw coin also ya...
After cleaning all those stuff, alr time to have dinner. I took a bath and went for dinner. O.o There was a lots of people in the restaurant today, almost full house. Hmm...I still have a place to sit la. Satisfied.
Miss my laptop. Although has 3 computers at home but one was too slow, two were full of viruses alr. I cant open my files there also...Sien...Hmm...too tired to do paper work tonight, I choose to watch some movie then.. :)
Her mother fetched me to LRT station, but there was a bus will go to KL central. How i wish i could jump into the bus. For me, who carried 3 bags with heavy books, sure bus is the best choice. I tot no hope alr, we ran after the bus, her mother helped me to block the bus. Hahaha, cute auntie. :D
I met an old uncle in t bus and he kept speaking sth...ei..i dun really understand wat he had said though..Reading another book in bus and finally reach KL central. Real lucky, i saw t bus i want to take immediately and this time i really jumped into it cause it is almost illegal. Thanks uncle.
Uncle saw me carried 3 big bags and he knew i will reach my destiny very soon, he let me stand at the front side so that i can put the bag. He jt asked the others kept go in and let new passengers abroad the bus. SO nice, ^^ My big bag seems always knock on the passenger's legs, ei, sory ya, i had no choice also.
Cleaning room is the first thing to do. Hmm...someone seem went in my room because my special lamp closed. Hmm...Yes, it did. It is my landlord, for the sake of checking insects. She did guard my things for me from the insect checking people. Ok la...nvm la...So, i painted half of my room, the dirty part. I know i dun hav energy to paint whole room, especially the higher wall. Then, I washed the car. ==" those who like to throw rubbish, please dun take my ride. Really...quite a few sweet package, rubber band, even phone decorator...Ei...please la, my car not a public car also, is FOC, no need to throw coin also ya...
After cleaning all those stuff, alr time to have dinner. I took a bath and went for dinner. O.o There was a lots of people in the restaurant today, almost full house. Hmm...I still have a place to sit la. Satisfied.
Miss my laptop. Although has 3 computers at home but one was too slow, two were full of viruses alr. I cant open my files there also...Sien...Hmm...too tired to do paper work tonight, I choose to watch some movie then.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahahaha I like the part about those who like to litter don't board my car! Gosh, horrible people
*Nod* :)
Post a Comment