Sunday, June 14, 2009

Journal of 3 days

Journal of Friday
Early in the morning, she told about the things she faced recently. Hmm...so many bad things happen, she must be feeling bad. Gambate nei, everything will over sooner or later de.

Today, there are two differences people said same words to me in lecture and tutorial. Haha...such an coincidence.. *Happy*

Today's study group is quite ok and we had our feast after the hard work. So nice ^^ Then after class, bus came immediately, :D, lucky me. I went to learn calligraphy and my heavy bag really help me to loose weight...==" Had my lunch at 4.30pm and place where cars and buses passed by.

So, the bright day and the night day here are really differences. All the stalls, shops and people here are differences. Today, quite special, in briight day, I saw someone being caught by the police outside the bank. In night, I saw "white powder" people. Hmm...

I stayed at the McD before class. Saw that "sale men" like to ask for donation here and there are some people will always be here. Me, also being always seen by them.

Journal of saturday
Today, a non-stop day. Went for pre-run and shared the concept of the activity. She asked me to shared the experiences, but i think many here got more experiences than I have. So, I really cut the long story short.

What I can say is changing need money and time. It is not a one-day thingy, it is accumulated bits by bits. Try to give them a choice instead of leaving them no choice. Just hope that it is an impact for the children and also for the participants. Every batches will have their unique own special experiences and memories which the other batched cannot surpass.

The song of the passed batch still preserved, she might feel touched when know that. Haha. This time, everything are also quite well-prepared. I think leaders might can learned to be lubricant. :)

Later, went for training. It was impactful, it gave direction and affirmed us. The way he conduct is good and found out that the most importance criteria is really "do" rather than "talk only". Have to be someone who is capable to do but not only know how to reasoning.

When we dun have experiences, no mather how much knowledge we have or how much theory we know, they are just "words". It is because there are many things "we know" alr.

It is a mather of whether we can "achieve" it or not? How to achieve it? And why need to achieve it? After someone tried to achieved it, then only they can explain the real meaning behind the words due to own experiences. Hmm...

Went to restaurant to have dinner. ^^ Today, tired d when home.

Journal of Sunday
Just an assignment day. For this semester, I have finished my part in two assignment until now, there are still some last follow-on and two more heavy assignments to go. @@ Gambate nei...

No comments: