Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Journal of 2 days

Journal of Yesterday
Early in the morning, brain energy used in study group.

She smsed and asked about opinion about career choice. Hmm...i think it's all depend on her, whether she would like to do it, want to do it and feel happy about it. So, she made her decision. There are so many people around her have their own opinion. Hmm, I thinked can take their opinion into account, but still, her life is hers. The consequences after the decision made also are for her to bear, so, make own decision based on own best interests is the best for her ba. Recently, I thinked she must have lots stress (activities, accidents, desicion making.....) Hmm...gambate nei...

Later, is bout the activity stuff. Start from noon until evening, they discussed. At bout evening, they finally make their decision. Good then...But i think the communication is long n weary. This is not a good system which will cause misunderstanding and time consumed. The chain is too long d. Hoo...

Brain exhausted when home. @@

Journal of today
Early class, about family. I think has more about discussion rather than information. What I learned is about some critique about the text book. Hmm..

Later class, 2 presentations in one go. They are really good and I get to know many thing. Hmm....the standard of them and us are really different. The reason is quite obvious and it is no use to find out more alr. This class is a good explore for me.^^

She helped to ask about the thingy, she is brave. Haha...Hope that everything is fine.

She still havent sent me the thing....hmm...Is there anything happen? Hope fine...

No comments: