Thursday, June 4, 2009

Journal of the day

It is more powerful than i am expected by applying this approach and can really felt the motivation to do so...Maybe that's so called "knowledge is power"..OMG... Hope this approach apply to all also, to make it a success. Haha

She felt helplessness to face philosophy thinking, hmm..., I thinked add an element can become helpful to face it. I thinked there is a critical point for this, which CAN means all can, and CANNOT means havent broken thro' and all cannot.

Hmmm...so, we discussed "natural set a limit" and she said it is a sad thing. Hmm.. forsake helplessness and do wat we can control, nurture can help it to reach its full potential, isnt it? This is wat human can do, try the best to do. :)

Many things are overlapping and i need to make a choice. So sory for resigning the post at this last minutes. It is because the value of others are higher than this. Hmm...still...hope you all can success. Success means make use of the last chance to reach the best of the four objectives. Leader, depend on you le, whether to let it be or make a change...

She said me is a "rare" among her friend. Hmm...I didnt mean too but that's wat i am. I thinked since i chose to be like tat, i need to accept all the outcome no mather good or bad. Since I accept, I thinked or hoped the outcome wont be considered as suffering for me. All the things exist in this world has its good and bad. Nothing can escape this system. Hmm...Me, included as existed in this world. I bring effects of good and bad to my surrounding. Instead of blaming or troubled by the bad effect, y not choose to accept it and minimize it?

She said me "rare" because of wat I described about her. Haha...Believe me, that's nothing special, just observe the details and then can see the whole picture, isnt it? I thinked everyone can do so. Hmm...Again, bringing awareness out make people felt uncomfortable, so, should I still do so. Maybe the problem has never been "should I do so", because of "that's me", always the effect I caused. The question should be "should I change"? Why should I?

Mr. Gary's story about awareness came to my mind again. He described it as let a tumor remain unawared of until it become a cancer, or aware of it and do sth while can. He said when a kampung person went to city, they discover more things than when they remain in the kampung.

I thinked what we can do is only let them know there is a city and help them reach to the city, but not to make a decision for them. It is their choice to choose whether to remain in the kampung or go to the city. I think even when they choose to remain in the kampung, they are difference alr as they know there is a city.

So, my conclusion at this point of time is, whether bringing awareness out is good or bad, THEY CHOOSE...

She asked "what would you do if people all around you are sad". She said "I would choose to be happy". Hmm...What would I do? I would try to be their happy source. It's hard though as there are a lots of thing need to be achieved before able to do so, and.... I havent success.

Time to sleep. @@ but ^^

No comments: