Thursday, June 4, 2009

Journal of past 4 days

On my birthday, father came for brother's sake and also for my car's sake. Haha...then we went lunch together. Mother called and gave me a gift. :D Her gift is like the water pour on the burning fire, that so suitable for my need. Haha..thank you, mom. Hmm...After 21st, actually i promised to myself not to ask more things from them alr. Yeah...should be, since 21st means a grown person with freedom. If want to get freedom, should also be independent.

Class on the tuesday discussed about body image. I think I am satisfied. It is because I tried fat, I tried thin and now I felt I am in moderate. In so called "fat mode", i know wat the discrimination is like. In so called "Thin" mode, i felt no energy and weak. So, the stage now, is the best for me and so i satisfied.

Hmm..., if that is the reason that cause our world has these prejudice and the "thing" is considered as so powerful, y not use back t "thing" to clear the prejudice also? Time changed, things change, people changes...isnt it? The nurture thingy can cause changing.

The so called "beautiful" is natural or created? DUn know... However, I think natural thing is always beautiful which the human made things can never surpass. WHen we havent fully understood about natural, there are always many surprises surrounding us which can be so unpredictable.

Hmm....Listen to the bird singing and water sound, watching the flower blooming and tree dancing. The most unique thing is that, they will never be the same but they are actually the same, they changed every day and surprising me every day...HAHA... Maybe the hardest thing is, listen to the sound inside our heart.

So, exam were coming soon and most of the time of these few days were used to study.

Journal of yesterday
After exam, home to study and then exam again. After all midterms finished, went for swim...arr....nice whether today. so nice, ^^ If there was a cup of fragrant cappucino after my swim, that's a prefect day...hehe.. Later, we went to eat at the restaurant and chit-chat. She talked about her view toward philosophy and it was quite true, so, i also shared another point of view. Then, start to think many which caused me slmost forget to take my bag and even forget to send them home. ==" haha...But then i dunno wat i was thinking as i dun have metacognition at tat time.

Hmm...Today, considered as starry night in KL, compare to most the days. Then, the rest of the night is for the booklet.. I have actually completed my parts by Sunday alr, Hmm...but I only received their info today. Haiz, they seem didnt open the booklet file and take a look. There are only one page for them and they sent me 4 songs. Spent time and energy to squeeze the songs into the space, haha, felt a bit stupid.

No comments: