I like the way she do things and the path she choose to take.
I like the tattoo.
She come alone to where FD's lived, from dunno where.
Hmm...
FD: Who is Audrey
She: A friend.
FD: ..............
She: Audrey is my mom.
FD: How?
She: Car. She drink.
FD: I am sory.
She: Ya. Me too.
FD: You got dad.
She: Somewhere.
She: I need to go.
FD: To where?
She: To wherever
FD: You have to go alone? Would you take somebody too?
She: Is that someone sure? Stime for the thing u dunno, disappointed u.
FD:.......
FD: Look! It's Spicain Virgo
She: Someone on the way.
-----------------------------------------------------------
FD: Where u going? U dun have to go. Stay with us. Were we family?
She: Do you want to go with me?
FD:......................
She: Tell you what. You have to think about it. When there is a car stop, you have to decide. You just need to do the thing that is right in your heart. Ok?
FD: *nod
Car stopped.
FD: *Shake head. I will never forget you.
She: Ah..... Haha............. You are in my heart.
She left alone again, just like when she come here.
----------------------------------------------------------
FD: I travel since second half a lifetime. Art museum, bus station, air port....I've nv seen her again. I know, we still bound together for life.
I like the main character, maybe wat she has done used to be my dream. Maybe she always know wat she is doing, maybe she is always doing what she want to do. Maybe is bc the color of her life. Maybe............
Just because, it's she.

No comments:
Post a Comment