Monday, August 24, 2009

Hair cut again

Before
After

This is the first time I had my hair cut after become a college student. It was two years ago alr. I still remember who the photographer was, Joo Weon, a korean friend. Now, he is not studying in my college alr....

Now, after two years, still t same. Had my hair cut again.
-
Scare her. Haha~~the first thing she said to me after she saw me was that "why you have ur hair cut until so short". My answer: it's cool loh...convenience loh...blah blah... She said: "can save on shampoo, is it?" My answer: "Obviously."
-
Haha...got lots of benefits to keep a short hair, especially in such a HOT country. It's good for me bc I never have the passion to take care of them, means lazy.
-
People like to ask "have u ever kept your hair long." (NO), N there is no special reason or any past experience for keeping my hair short.
-
The best answer: Bc I like it. That's all. ^@^

No comments: