Thursday, December 17, 2009
Adult
Adult, this term bring a lot of negative meanings for me. Most of them do not do what they said. It seem that everything they said is the right thing, but some things are not really like this. They can choose not to keep promises and not to explain anything. Besides that, they have the power to instruct the minors to follow what they said and yet let the minors to bear the consequences by themselves. With the power, they can choose not to protect minor. There are many things seen.
Yea, I used to be disappointing to them. So, I dun wanna see them and listen to them. Since i know what they said is not always the right thing, i make my own decision which is the most suitable for me. No need to discuss and ask for approval.
I was planning and waiting. I wanted to collect the resources to leave the place and wandering around the world. I dun want to care for anything.
Just, there was a turning point occur. Therefore, i live a life now.
However, sudden realize I have grown up now. I see the people with almost same age around me. We have become adults. It is a understanding that we are actually almost the same. It is the reality, no one can change it. It is the chains that continue one by one. There was no end and no start.
It's never mind already. For the uncontrollable, just accept it. For the controllable, try all the best to maintain the controllable. Hmm...
Yea, I used to be disappointing to them. So, I dun wanna see them and listen to them. Since i know what they said is not always the right thing, i make my own decision which is the most suitable for me. No need to discuss and ask for approval.
I was planning and waiting. I wanted to collect the resources to leave the place and wandering around the world. I dun want to care for anything.
Just, there was a turning point occur. Therefore, i live a life now.
However, sudden realize I have grown up now. I see the people with almost same age around me. We have become adults. It is a understanding that we are actually almost the same. It is the reality, no one can change it. It is the chains that continue one by one. There was no end and no start.
It's never mind already. For the uncontrollable, just accept it. For the controllable, try all the best to maintain the controllable. Hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment