Thursday, December 17, 2009

Expectation to meet them

When i first came to college to study, I have a little expectation. Since I choose to study psychology, I thought that I will met with people with philosophy thought and thought that involves human nature.

Hmm...It seem not really like that. However, I did meet quite a number of people with deeper thought. Compare to other places or secondary schools, I meet more people who think about life and human nature in college, instead of money and results only.

Then, I discover a common trait, which is easy to angry. It might be due to feeling of critique to surrounding, think that everything I think is right and have many own opinions to things.

This anger feeling has become the barrier for me to them. Besides that, there is a hidden arrogant insides the mind of these kind of people as well. It is a bit pity to be unable to share thoughts together and listen views from other perspectives. Most discussions are hard to be remained calm and objectives.

I seem can understand the trait as I used to be like that. I dunno whether I have changed successfully or not, but i know I have put down a lot of rage and arrogant in mind. To be able to see and accept more things.

No comments: