Saturday, February 27, 2010
Good news and Bad news
Bad news
My brother got rob.
The angpau money, won money, IC and ATM card all gone.
Must be sad and heartache.
My friend's house got rob.
Many things dissappear.
At least people are fine.
I lose mahjong again.
And once again, is lose to my sister.
What happen?
Hmm....This year is good for her.
I heard that she met with car accident.
The camera broken alr. I cant open it.
Sad. Unable to take beautiful scenario here.
Good news
The trees is full with white flowers and pink flowers.
If only one tree, then nothing so special.
But it is two rows of trees besides road, all are in blossom.
When wind blow, the flowers wave to and fro.
There are butterflies flying around the trees.
This only can be called as HAPPY CNY.
It gave me a spring feeling that i cant feel in hostel.
My auntie popo, who is my baby-sisters still fine.
Going to be 80 years old.
The topic of I climb the window still liked to be talked by her.
Before the spider man produce, i alr climb window.
The story says my auntie popo was cooking in the kitchen.
Then. she put me outside.
Later, she came out to find me in living room
and alr went to search in all the rooms.
However, she couldn't find me and see me. ("")a
She was getting anxious and felt weird.
Suddenly, she looked up.
She saw me climb window.=.="
Hahaha. She was being scared. ^@^
This is a story between us, which we will never forget. haha
Hmm, the chances of meeting her are getting lesser and lesser.
I know.
So, it's a right choice to come back to visit them.
I learn more things from playing mahjong.
Understand the meaning of playing mahjong require experiences
I am happy that i am able to guess right what is in their hands.
This kind of happiness is bigger than winning the game.
I alr do my best not to let them win.
Sudden thinking of my gdmom.
If i dun dislike her before, actually i can learn many things fr her.
She was good in playing chess and mahjong.
She was a strategic player.
I remember i used to play with her when i was still small now
She gave me a lots of surprise at that time.
However, i forgot about it later and never played with her after that.
Haha, last but not least.
My sister got a bf alr.
My brother got rob.
The angpau money, won money, IC and ATM card all gone.
Must be sad and heartache.
My friend's house got rob.
Many things dissappear.
At least people are fine.
I lose mahjong again.
And once again, is lose to my sister.
What happen?
Hmm....This year is good for her.
I heard that she met with car accident.
The camera broken alr. I cant open it.
Sad. Unable to take beautiful scenario here.
Good news
The trees is full with white flowers and pink flowers.
If only one tree, then nothing so special.
But it is two rows of trees besides road, all are in blossom.
When wind blow, the flowers wave to and fro.
There are butterflies flying around the trees.
This only can be called as HAPPY CNY.
It gave me a spring feeling that i cant feel in hostel.
My auntie popo, who is my baby-sisters still fine.
Going to be 80 years old.
The topic of I climb the window still liked to be talked by her.
Before the spider man produce, i alr climb window.
The story says my auntie popo was cooking in the kitchen.
Then. she put me outside.
Later, she came out to find me in living room
and alr went to search in all the rooms.
However, she couldn't find me and see me. ("")a
She was getting anxious and felt weird.
Suddenly, she looked up.
She saw me climb window.=.="
Hahaha. She was being scared. ^@^
This is a story between us, which we will never forget. haha
Hmm, the chances of meeting her are getting lesser and lesser.
I know.
So, it's a right choice to come back to visit them.
I learn more things from playing mahjong.
Understand the meaning of playing mahjong require experiences
I am happy that i am able to guess right what is in their hands.
This kind of happiness is bigger than winning the game.
I alr do my best not to let them win.
Sudden thinking of my gdmom.
If i dun dislike her before, actually i can learn many things fr her.
She was good in playing chess and mahjong.
She was a strategic player.
I remember i used to play with her when i was still small now
She gave me a lots of surprise at that time.
However, i forgot about it later and never played with her after that.
Haha, last but not least.
My sister got a bf alr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment