Saturday, February 27, 2010

Prevent

I am proud of myself.

That day, i told her what I observe.
However, she think that there is nothing
She asked me what it is, but i dunno how to describe.
I just said, "Maybe met some setbacks ba!"

However, I still believe in what i observe about ZL.
So, I pay more attention for ZL.
When Zl wanna talk, I will stay even it's time to sleep.
I try to suggest ways for ZL to release the feeling inside.
Hope that it will work.
Actually ZL do not need to tell me anything also ok.
Just need to be fine.
Just dun let the setback be a knot in mind.

In the end, there is sth.
ZL tell me out of sudden.

Whenever the quietness come to ZL
ZL will think of the time that ZL choose to gave up.
Everytime, ZL will still cry.
Besides, there is sth ZL cant tell to others as well.
There is no one suitable let ZL to talk about it.
The feeling of cant share, make ZL felt uncomfortable.
Hmm, it's good that ZL can talk and relief. :)

This is what i want to do. Prevent before it went worse.
I am proud of myself by being able to notice and able to do sth.
Although it is a work that cannot be seen, it's great.
Because once prevented, nothing will happen,
the outcome that should-be-happen can't be seen.
People who cant see, will not feel that i have done sth.
I know it well, but it doesnt matter.

Anyway, I felt that there is many things no need to be thought.
Future, success or not, good or not, blabla, just dun like to think..
So called "future", it will come when it's time
Whatever it is, just walk.

Hmm...sudden think about you.
How are you? SY.
Dunno why, got feelings that you might filled with troubles now.
Bc, u become so quiet out of sudden.
Got a bit worry.

No comments: