Friday, February 12, 2010
Two minutes speech
It's just 2 minutes, yet the effect is great on me. It doesnt matter when I am on stage, it does matter before and after the speech.
Before my turn, too nervous until heart rate increase, hand palm cold and head numb.
When it is my turn, i dun remember what I told to public. I will suspect that whether i have left out any sentence. Since i was blank and can only just concentrate on the flow of speech, two minutes is just a blink of eye.
"A very good morning to everyone. Today, I would like to talk about myself. Over the past year, i think i have changed a lot but there is one thing never change. It is "I am stubborn".
For example, I will choose to use raincoat instead of umbrella, although it seem embarrassing. it is because i think that using umbrella when raining, i will still get wet, I would rather use raincoat. Besides that, I also have a bicycle. To some people, cycling might not suitable for girl, but i never bother about it.
I seldom change my things. This watch and this beg, I have used for 7 years already. I also always wear this jacket. i think they are my friends. I think it is useful as i can put a lots of things in my pocket and it give me a sense of secure. It accompany me to attend activities, giving speech and go for exam as well.
I remember my mom told me that, when i first study kindergarten, she wanted me to take school bus to kindergarten, but I refused. She have to take my head and the bus auntie have to take my leg to put me on seat. However, before the bus drove into another alley, I choose to jump down from bus and ran back to home.
When I grow up, there is something happen. Tsunami and the death of my grandma stimulate my thought. i started to study harder and wanted to become vegetarian. i think it bring me to college today and i have become vegetarian for three years already.
I think, stubborn play a big role in my life.
Thank you!"
Still got five seconds, what i can say is just "stubborn, means persistent but it also means that the difficulty to agree with what i dun think is correct".
After the presentation, heart rate maintain, hand palm remain cold plus the scenes about the presentation keep coming back to me. Sound like PTSD huh... Have to admit that it was affecting me. The things is it is not a couple of minutes thingy, can be hours, can be days.
Dun really know how to explain why.
Before my turn, too nervous until heart rate increase, hand palm cold and head numb.
When it is my turn, i dun remember what I told to public. I will suspect that whether i have left out any sentence. Since i was blank and can only just concentrate on the flow of speech, two minutes is just a blink of eye.
"A very good morning to everyone. Today, I would like to talk about myself. Over the past year, i think i have changed a lot but there is one thing never change. It is "I am stubborn".
For example, I will choose to use raincoat instead of umbrella, although it seem embarrassing. it is because i think that using umbrella when raining, i will still get wet, I would rather use raincoat. Besides that, I also have a bicycle. To some people, cycling might not suitable for girl, but i never bother about it.
I seldom change my things. This watch and this beg, I have used for 7 years already. I also always wear this jacket. i think they are my friends. I think it is useful as i can put a lots of things in my pocket and it give me a sense of secure. It accompany me to attend activities, giving speech and go for exam as well.
I remember my mom told me that, when i first study kindergarten, she wanted me to take school bus to kindergarten, but I refused. She have to take my head and the bus auntie have to take my leg to put me on seat. However, before the bus drove into another alley, I choose to jump down from bus and ran back to home.
When I grow up, there is something happen. Tsunami and the death of my grandma stimulate my thought. i started to study harder and wanted to become vegetarian. i think it bring me to college today and i have become vegetarian for three years already.
I think, stubborn play a big role in my life.
Thank you!"
Still got five seconds, what i can say is just "stubborn, means persistent but it also means that the difficulty to agree with what i dun think is correct".
After the presentation, heart rate maintain, hand palm remain cold plus the scenes about the presentation keep coming back to me. Sound like PTSD huh... Have to admit that it was affecting me. The things is it is not a couple of minutes thingy, can be hours, can be days.
Dun really know how to explain why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment