Friday, February 12, 2010
You
I saw you again this time.
However, I am difference now.
No longer willing, no longer confidence and no longer with the ablity.
I saw your steps, it looked so heavy, it seem talking about your mood.
Your back was bowed, it seem expressing a feel of no choice.
Your eyes looked empty.
Your words is filled with sense of helplessness.
You seem sending out a message of nearly broken pillar.
It seem that you are experiencing a feeling that millions of troops pressing down on you.
The feeling is wack in your heart.
The heart is paining and yet you dunno why you feel pain.
You sudden feel that you yourself are no longer existed.
Nothing can be done and nothing can be thought of.
Although is empty, you are still being tugged at.
It's seem like the center of the nearly broken pillar still making desperate effort to hold up.
Because it is clearly known that the collapsed pillars will be countless once the center break down. Then you dunno how much time you need to clean away the broken pillar.
It is just like taking toothpicks to put under the eyelids, no matter how hurt is it. Once the toothpicks taken away, the heaviness of the eyelids will cause the eyes closed. Then, you dunno when you can open your eyes again.
You are smiling, you are chatting, you are trying to portray that you are ok.
Somehow, sensitive me still tell me that it is not true.
They are still affecting your life.
When I started to see again, i am stuck in between.
I wonder I want to close my eyes or go to look clearer.
I know the past experience still blocking me.
Anyway, I believe that you will get well soon because you are still trying hard.
At that time, you will be stronger.
However, I am difference now.
No longer willing, no longer confidence and no longer with the ablity.
I saw your steps, it looked so heavy, it seem talking about your mood.
Your back was bowed, it seem expressing a feel of no choice.
Your eyes looked empty.
Your words is filled with sense of helplessness.
You seem sending out a message of nearly broken pillar.
It seem that you are experiencing a feeling that millions of troops pressing down on you.
The feeling is wack in your heart.
The heart is paining and yet you dunno why you feel pain.
You sudden feel that you yourself are no longer existed.
Nothing can be done and nothing can be thought of.
Although is empty, you are still being tugged at.
It's seem like the center of the nearly broken pillar still making desperate effort to hold up.
Because it is clearly known that the collapsed pillars will be countless once the center break down. Then you dunno how much time you need to clean away the broken pillar.
It is just like taking toothpicks to put under the eyelids, no matter how hurt is it. Once the toothpicks taken away, the heaviness of the eyelids will cause the eyes closed. Then, you dunno when you can open your eyes again.
You are smiling, you are chatting, you are trying to portray that you are ok.
Somehow, sensitive me still tell me that it is not true.
They are still affecting your life.
When I started to see again, i am stuck in between.
I wonder I want to close my eyes or go to look clearer.
I know the past experience still blocking me.
Anyway, I believe that you will get well soon because you are still trying hard.
At that time, you will be stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment