Wednesday, March 24, 2010

010 life

Hmm...yesterday, a friend told me that they were outside the shop and they saw me paying my stuff,
So, they just waited for me to walk back together.
However, after i paid, i just turned to my left and ignored them.
It scared them, and get them wonder how serious i can be...haha
Err..i really didnt see both them...
That day was really a bad day, haha, even pay for my stuff only,
I have to wait for half an hour, due to the bossy cashier,
go back and forth to solve the other cashier's technical problem
Stimulate me to think...
actually i was thinking about the law of attraction. haha...
Hmm... I jt will ignore outside world
and focus on myself only at these point of time
Hope my face not too black. No intention to show them de.

Living in my world is nothing bad
Going out of my world also nothing bad
I just do whatever according to my need at that point of time.
:)

No comments: