Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Special things always happen
Today, i just told myself that i will learn my lesson.
Haha..
Today, i met someone i wished to meet, out of expectation.
Besides that, we will work together.
Hope that i can learn lots of things from him.
What a special thing is that
we got the same topic to discuss but he dunno
Only i know...
Then, i can see...
haha...so much fun
Today, walked behind someone.
No intention to call her, a course-mate
coz not sure is her or not
No intention to follow her
we were just walking toward same direction
then, she looked back and scared
I asked her, "Y u looked scared"
She said, I wonder why I heard footsteps follow me
wherever I go,
Hahahaha, LOL so much fun ^^
Today, i met two counselor.
No intention to solve my prob anymore
just talk about other things.
However, direction turned back to me.
i recognize that my fear still there.
The fear that i tried to address in my indv counseling and failed.
I more sure that no changes occur for the last six sessions.
However, just tis one session, w that counselor around,
It has cause some influences. :) so happy...
No change but had increased more awareness
I saw that my fear still there, i still felt reluctant for certain things
and make myself handicap.
Strongly believing in everything happened for a reason...:)
Haha...anyway, i found out that he performed so well until
he has gained his good reputation in our circle. ^^
In this session, she increased my awareness
but he clear my cloud.
I discover new thing in our conversation.
He helped me linked the events together
and caused me able to construct a new view on someone.
He suggest me a solution and gave me direction to try sth new
Both of them force me to see my feeling indirectly.
I see my fear..still t same issue i tries to do sth about
It's jt tat not so heavy alr....
Thks godness I alr past my busy assignment period.
As for my another group-mate,
i have some thought about her again.
Haha....
What a wonderful full day, today. :)
And as i said, tis semester will be very counseling based.
So many counseling come altogether.
being client, being in group, practicing skills, getting mentor
I really like it....
I think that's it. :DD^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment