I am getting nervous now.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Before thesis defence
It's my doom day.
I am getting nervous now.
I am getting nervous now.
It's thesis defense on 2pm.
I still felt that I know nothing.
Need to present in front of two doctorate lecturer
and being questioned by them.
One way to interpret is being critiqued
Another way is to let them understand more about this research
Either way, I just feel scared about answering questions,
The Q&A session will last about 15 minutes, you know.
Will I die under the shoots. ><
I know will not die.
But i dislike the feeling of unable to answer the questions.
Unable to give them a satisfied answer.
Fight or flight, no need to choose.
Just extremely stressful now.
Because i view it as importance.
Argh. Wish myself calm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment