Since that, i always put it as profile picture. The feedback i gained is "is cute". Nobody noticed the other thing.
Some thinked that i would not like this photo.
This is just a normal photo, no need 2 be complicated anyway.
I felt that this photo was given with vitality.
There is life inside and it seem trying to tell some story.
Recently, there was a person tell me that "hey, you looked sad".
I was so happy to hear that because she also can feel the story of the photo.
Yea, I was sad at that moment.
In one year, you are the only person who tell me what you feel from photo.
Woo....Isn't that photographer great? :D
Not only great, is formidable.
Suddenly felt extremely admire the photographer.
I wonder I can be like her or not.
To capture the natural, life, the moment, the story and the feeling.
I still remember I was not concentrate on the event nor did I observe something at that time, I was thinking about something else. This moment has been captured. :)
Just feel that she is a good photographer just because her photo give people feeling. This is how I justified a good photographer. No need to be complicated. Beautiful means beautiful, got feeling means got feeling.
It's a more normal picture taken from normal angle now. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment