Saturday, March 6, 2010
The SHE in there
Today.
I meet someone there.
She speak everything in my mind.
I felt so happy that she understand what I want.
She also understand what i said.
Besides, she also share her ideas with me.
So that i can put into script.
Because she got many experiences in drama
And she like it a lots.
Everything she shared, just match with my stuff.
The feeling is like "wah, haha."
She is someone with dreams
She want to create something that would not fade with time.
Besides, the thing must not be vulgar.
It has to be elegant, noble...
She said, her final destination, final satisfaction
will come from this. Must be come from this.
I understand.
Then, i change my conversation as well.
Talk about something deeper directly. HAHA
She mention everyone has their own missions in this world.
When able to realize it, this is some kind of happiness.
This is called "self actualization" in theory.
However, too bad, i need to rush for script.
And so, i stop myself.
Before, she left, she mentioned that actually,
she got published her short essay gei
"WAH"
SO, here is what i know,
She is a good analytical
Also a philosopher
A thinker.
Someone wish to wander around the world
She know what she like,
But she also know about the reality.
Most importance, she know about LIFE.
She like to study about people.
But she is not studying psychology.
She is studying marketing.
And this is her last semester.
This is the first impressive she gave me.
I am so happy.
I remembered I have meet 4 people like this in college.
I met her here.
This place is quiet.
It got what I like.
It got what I want.
It's safe
It let me meet someone like this.
This place is my paradise.
Haha. :)
It's a special day again.
This time, someone witness it.
Yea...it's just always happen spontaneously.
I meet someone there.
She speak everything in my mind.
I felt so happy that she understand what I want.
She also understand what i said.
Besides, she also share her ideas with me.
So that i can put into script.
Because she got many experiences in drama
And she like it a lots.
Everything she shared, just match with my stuff.
The feeling is like "wah, haha."
She is someone with dreams
She want to create something that would not fade with time.
Besides, the thing must not be vulgar.
It has to be elegant, noble...
She said, her final destination, final satisfaction
will come from this. Must be come from this.
I understand.
Then, i change my conversation as well.
Talk about something deeper directly. HAHA
She mention everyone has their own missions in this world.
When able to realize it, this is some kind of happiness.
This is called "self actualization" in theory.
However, too bad, i need to rush for script.
And so, i stop myself.
Before, she left, she mentioned that actually,
she got published her short essay gei
"WAH"
SO, here is what i know,
She is a good analytical
Also a philosopher
A thinker.
Someone wish to wander around the world
She know what she like,
But she also know about the reality.
Most importance, she know about LIFE.
She like to study about people.
But she is not studying psychology.
She is studying marketing.
And this is her last semester.
This is the first impressive she gave me.
I am so happy.
I remembered I have meet 4 people like this in college.
I met her here.
This place is quiet.
It got what I like.
It got what I want.
It's safe
It let me meet someone like this.
This place is my paradise.
Haha. :)
It's a special day again.
This time, someone witness it.
Yea...it's just always happen spontaneously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment