Monday, March 8, 2010
Thursday defense, life since Friday.......
Friday, after attending course of editing movie,
writing script from noon to midnight 3am.
Saturday, too tired alr plus the weird phone, i cant wake up
Make people wait for me for half an hour outside my house. =.="
I reach college by 8.30am.
Shooting until 12am, only i back home.
Finally, can take a rest bc body and mind both tired. TT
The moment i back home, i cant open the door of my room. =.="
I did bring the key, but the problem is 'just cant open' TT
Then, i can only slept on the sofa.
Because my phone battery flat alr and roommate all not at home.
It's saturday night.
Til 2.30am, one of them come back with bf.
Her bf helped me to break the door because i really need to go in.
Argh...the next problem is I dunno how to tell my landlord alr. Err...
Left this problem aside first, coz i hav no time for it.
The script kept running in my mind, i cant sleep until near 4am.
Again, cant wake up on time. Late 10 minutes. =.="
When I wake up, my whole back pain. ><
Training from 9-6pm.
Online meeting from 8pm-12am.
Tomoro 10am, continue shooting.........
ANyway, need to complete 4 assignments within 2 weeks. Haiz...
PLUS, these few days, sicking. @@ TT
writing script from noon to midnight 3am.
Saturday, too tired alr plus the weird phone, i cant wake up
Make people wait for me for half an hour outside my house. =.="
I reach college by 8.30am.
Shooting until 12am, only i back home.
Finally, can take a rest bc body and mind both tired. TT
The moment i back home, i cant open the door of my room. =.="
I did bring the key, but the problem is 'just cant open' TT
Then, i can only slept on the sofa.
Because my phone battery flat alr and roommate all not at home.
It's saturday night.
Til 2.30am, one of them come back with bf.
Her bf helped me to break the door because i really need to go in.
Argh...the next problem is I dunno how to tell my landlord alr. Err...
Left this problem aside first, coz i hav no time for it.
The script kept running in my mind, i cant sleep until near 4am.
Again, cant wake up on time. Late 10 minutes. =.="
When I wake up, my whole back pain. ><
Training from 9-6pm.
Online meeting from 8pm-12am.
Tomoro 10am, continue shooting.........
ANyway, need to complete 4 assignments within 2 weeks. Haiz...
PLUS, these few days, sicking. @@ TT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment