Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New discoveries

Need to figure out the reason
I let the case haunting me for a year
and I cried for the death of kin of speaker.
Need to figure out the feeling.
It is me, not them.
I knew it, but not so clear.
Thanks for making it clear.
I tot that was nothing, but actually there is.

Thank you for showing me a light.
I was in the corner bc i cant see.
I try many ways but most not so useful.
They might help a bit but not all.
But you, you let me see.
Let me have a feeling of "show des nei"

I am dying which the fire is going to blow off.
You showed me how to keep it alive
and hope me to keep it alive.
Thanks for your reminder.

Besides, thanks for sharing with me
how to deal with some events.

Thank you for letting me discover something new
and give me direction.
You are capable in linking, really.
Also good in sharing.

I will consider your suggestion
Although we dunno each other long
Your words are good enough for me.

I really feel like sitting on a rocket tis semester.
Maybe just like what I said,
many counseling in tis semester. @@

No comments: