Sunday, April 11, 2010
Rushing for last minute
Recently, life was so excited and
had caused me lost so many energy.
The nervous and the rush really increase my heart beats
It brought up my fight and flight system
Hmm...i will never forget the stress and the feeling.
That day, when I reached center, I saw the bus was driving away.
OMG. It was my last bus.
I walk fast to the bus.
A person standing there told us that
"no need to catch la, you cant catch it."=.="
However, we still decided to run.
I pray for the red light to stop the bus.
Thank godness.....it was.
Thank godness...i was not listen to wat that person said
Insisted to run to catch it....
I faster run and knocked on the bus door.
Finally get into it.
If not...........
Then, next day, there is a compulsory hour for colloquium.
I can only make it for last session.
From the need to spend 20minutes to reach college,
i use 12 minute to reach.
I drove real fast and I reach on time.
OMG!! my class have started and they refuse to let me in.
It is only one minute late. Arghs...>.<.
I have no choice but to try my luck in others.
Thank godness, there is one havent started.
I talked with them and told them my condition.
Finally get into it.
If not........
I dunno i should laugh or cry.
Just grateful that i can be on time for most things.
Also felt glad that i was not helplessness.
However, i dun like to have such life.
I should be someone who enjoy coffee while reading a book
or someone who brew the chinese tea..
>.<.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment