Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Complex

Heart pain.
Pulling yourself here and there.
Trying hard to make your feeling reasonable.
Keep on thinking and thinking and thinking.
(but is it everything can be explained?)
In between love(feeling) and moral(thought).
Guilty
Anger
Grudge
Loss
Anxiety
Trying hard to quit the habit
Rejecting and forgetting but unable.
Afraid.
Stressful
Missing him but not him, den force yourself to miss him bc you want yourself to do so.
Blame on yourself
He is so importance yet cant be accepted by your other significants.
being haunted by all these
............

These are what i feel from you.
There are still some others but not easy to say

I was careful with my words and didnt tell you much
I know where we are and i know our situation now.
But I still shared some of my thoughts.
Hope it help you to cope with your feeling.

I know i am not a good one.
I didnt pay my concern,
I didnt make initiative to call even though i know sth happen.

I just hope you can have your space and time to arrange your thoughts and feelings.
When you have prepared, you will say.
No matter who you find, you will talk if you want to.
I dunno whether I am doing the best thing, but i do so.
This is what i learned from my experiences.

Hmm...sometime follow your heart doesnt necessarily need to be given reason and meaning.
Explanation just what the others want to hear from you.
I think sometime you can just listen to your heart and it will tell you what to do.

No comments: