Wednesday, May 26, 2010
You are great
Chit chat with you today.
I felt bored suddenly and then asked you to come out for tea.
U agree to it without second thought.
You kept saying that I enlighten you more than you enlighten me when we were going back home.
Hmm...please do not think so.
U know, u gave me power as well.
U said " I know myself when I am talking to you, but I cant find this feeling when talking to others"
U know, I was happy enough when i heard that. haha
Sometime the stories i shared with you, actually was reminding myself as well.
I am hearing myself talking and enlighten myself as well.
Your feedback further strengthen it.
You said"I find sth new and it might be totally have no relationship with what i am doing now."
So what? As long as it is you. I believe you will find your stand in your life.
Even when you are not, you will be walking toward somewhere as well.
Haha, you said " one day, when i become famous, you will be hard to see me alr, hehe, =P"
I said"I know you wont do that, when I called you at that time, you will definitely come out."
You said" so confident?"
Yes, I am.
You are great, den be great.
I believe in you. =)
No matter what happen in future, what i see is the you now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment