Monday, May 24, 2010
I just want
She said"it's nice, but i think no need to come for second time."
Then i think
Must every action i have is because i can get benefit?
Hmm...sometime i do thing because i want to payback to those benefit me before.
Sometime, I want to share real good thing with people.
I want people to do things that balance, which will not cost B to lost due to A win.
I want everyone to be winners.
I dun like.
If i hold that thought, i think the connection will be chopped off.
I think world view of some people around me will still the same.
I think his path will even harder. It is already hard enough.
I just want to support a good thing, a good heart.
Please learn not to be so calculative.
Break the unreal things, look for the real good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment