Sunday, May 23, 2010

training.

I am tiring now.
Today, I had training, my partner talk about her family deep issue.
It was sth happen when she was 12 years old.
How was the impact? Hmm...

We had three session and each take half an hour.
We try to go in deeper and deeper to reconnect her feeling.
Then, also try to discover the reason of having feeling toward certain kind of people.

Many things happen in today sessions.....

From her feedback, she discover sth new, know more about herself and have some insight.
I hope so. It's happy to be able to help my friend.
I know my skills still raw but I have tried my best.

I am mentally, emotionally exhausted.
High concentration and metacognition used lots energy.

Today, many people sharing with me.
They tried to help me and give me suggestion.
I really appreciate it.
Widen my view in this field. =)

Then, tomoro still have counseling session with my counselor.

I know those are my choices...
So aggressive to deal...Hmm...

Wonder what will happen with these action, i will go backward or go forward?

Hmm...for that thing, if it doesnt belong to me, just let it go la.
Dun be scared. Gambate

No comments: