Friday, June 11, 2010

College life

First year, in college, participated many activities.
Second year, in college, organized many activities.
Third year, out of college, in Malaysia, participated training.

Before ending of my undergraduate, go oversea, will be participating a program.

Hmm...life...

If i say I dun plan them, wonder will people believe me.
They are coincidence, are my presents.
I just walk.
When it's time, I just stop and looking back for a while.
Then, look into next route.

Do I know what i want?
Hmm...
I just feel who I am.
Whatever I do, I try to understand the meaning behind it.
After reaching the meaning of it, it's time for me to go.

Chances are given by others, I just try whatever it have here.
Grab them whenever I can and
as long as it correspond with my life.

Friends, as usual, come and go.
I ensure I treasure every now, but not when departure.

Life can be flexible into situations.
Just like the philosophy of water.
Fit into the shape of its' environment,
yet it is still water.

I have tried hard to fulfill the aboves.
I feel grateful.

No comments: