Friday, June 11, 2010
Dream
I live my life seriously because this is what i have only.
I thought i dun have a dream and keep thinking of it recently.
I think my dreams are:
I want to be a better person.
I want to keep my sincerity.
I want to live my life seriously.
I want to do what I want to do.
I want freedom.
If dream means the way i live my life, then I have many dreams.
There was a dream impressed me before,
it is to create a world.
3 years ago, a she told me she want to link/call all professional in this field to be together and work together one day. Then, create a future.
Another friend told me that
she have a friend also have the same thought.
Now, a friend told me a same dream as well.
They are all different people yet hold the same dream, isnt it special?
3 years ago, i know him in a class and I was impressed.
It is because he gave up what he have studied for 4 years and change to study another totally difference course. I said "you are good and brave", at least you dun go on do sth not suitable you. Then, we seldom meet again due to certain situations.
However, bc of same dream, we meet again. We both attended same activity recently and will be working together. haha..Isnt it special?
Dream...can hold people together.
As close as we can.
If we dun have same dream, we will separate no matter how.
As far as we can.
That is how i think about "what kind of people will be living in what kind of world"
So, when it's time to say goodbye, just say it.
Because everyone is pursuing own dream.
I thought i dun have a dream and keep thinking of it recently.
I think my dreams are:
I want to be a better person.
I want to keep my sincerity.
I want to live my life seriously.
I want to do what I want to do.
I want freedom.
If dream means the way i live my life, then I have many dreams.
There was a dream impressed me before,
it is to create a world.
3 years ago, a she told me she want to link/call all professional in this field to be together and work together one day. Then, create a future.
Another friend told me that
she have a friend also have the same thought.
Now, a friend told me a same dream as well.
They are all different people yet hold the same dream, isnt it special?
3 years ago, i know him in a class and I was impressed.
It is because he gave up what he have studied for 4 years and change to study another totally difference course. I said "you are good and brave", at least you dun go on do sth not suitable you. Then, we seldom meet again due to certain situations.
However, bc of same dream, we meet again. We both attended same activity recently and will be working together. haha..Isnt it special?
Dream...can hold people together.
As close as we can.
If we dun have same dream, we will separate no matter how.
As far as we can.
That is how i think about "what kind of people will be living in what kind of world"
So, when it's time to say goodbye, just say it.
Because everyone is pursuing own dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment