Friday, June 18, 2010
Wait
Hoping that they are still alive.
Thinking that they are still alive.
However, I dunno where they are.
Wonder they are waiting for me to rescue them or not.
Hoping to meet for the last time.
Or at least let me see you.
But....
I dunno where you are.
Everyday, listen to the sound of machine.
waiting and waiting and waiting
A little news is a big news.
The heart and mood follow it to go up and down.
it's an infinity wait.
I can wait, they cant wait.
I dunno how to wait.
____________________________________________
Maybe we like to say "wait until...., then i will...."
Hmm..most of time, the day will not come.
Even the day come, most things cant be done already.
Dun close the eyes while can.
Thinking that they are still alive.
However, I dunno where they are.
Wonder they are waiting for me to rescue them or not.
Hoping to meet for the last time.
Or at least let me see you.
But....
I dunno where you are.
Everyday, listen to the sound of machine.
waiting and waiting and waiting
A little news is a big news.
The heart and mood follow it to go up and down.
it's an infinity wait.
I can wait, they cant wait.
I dunno how to wait.
____________________________________________
Maybe we like to say "wait until...., then i will...."
Hmm..most of time, the day will not come.
Even the day come, most things cant be done already.
Dun close the eyes while can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment