Friday, June 4, 2010

Not me, is you

You are doing really well.
You have taken the best choice that you can think of.
You are trying best to maintain everything around you.

You are growing strong.
You can cope it now.
You know exactly what you are doing.
You see what the others cannot see.

You think i influence you.
But i would like to say
is you willing to listen.
Then, not me, is you who decide in the end.
I just share whatever i have, to help you see
the same thing from another angle.
Is you decide and walk your life in the end.
Is you willing to put effort to do what you want to do.
Is you who find out more about yourself.
I cant do it for you, isnt it?
You take your step, you walk and you get it.

I want to say "bravo"
From who i know in the beginning to the you today.
You are doing great.
^^

No comments: