Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Yes, I can de
Not busy but stressful.
I feel my heart is going to explode.
They let me go.
She let me go.
I can go d.
So happy yet with fear.
Finally i have the chance to do what i always want to do.
I am going to make use limited time to train my body strength.
As well as mental strength.
Then, need to input as much knowledge/skill as i can.
Need very strict time management.
There will have lots of little tiny things need to do.
Besides that, 3 big things need to be completed.
Then, another thing need to be completed at least 3/4 too.
ALL WITHIN 1 month.
@@
Breathe!!
I can only say Gambate
Hmm...as usual, try my very best.
As long as this is what i call life.
------------------------------------------
It's good to have you all recently.
Somehow i just cant be so calm alr. Really excited.
Haha...It's not about angry, just my mind will wander away.
The cool me is boiling at this point of time.
That's the feeling.
I feel my heart is going to explode.
They let me go.
She let me go.
I can go d.
So happy yet with fear.
Finally i have the chance to do what i always want to do.
I am going to make use limited time to train my body strength.
As well as mental strength.
Then, need to input as much knowledge/skill as i can.
Need very strict time management.
There will have lots of little tiny things need to do.
Besides that, 3 big things need to be completed.
Then, another thing need to be completed at least 3/4 too.
ALL WITHIN 1 month.
@@
Breathe!!
I can only say Gambate
Hmm...as usual, try my very best.
As long as this is what i call life.
------------------------------------------
It's good to have you all recently.
Somehow i just cant be so calm alr. Really excited.
Haha...It's not about angry, just my mind will wander away.
The cool me is boiling at this point of time.
That's the feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment