Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another flight

Finally, I took another flight to my destination.
I was so tired or
this flight was too comfortable...
I slept from the start til the end.
I heard my partner said this flight provide blanket and foods
for FREE....but of coz the flight fee is higher.
Such a pity, didnt enjoy any services....
A meat shop. So special.
Putting Zhang Fei sculpture in the shop.

Later, we saw a girl and a guy came to fetch us.
Teacher said she is a very capable person.
She took us to the hotel.
Xi Ning airport at night. Looked nice.
When I walked out from the airport,
I felt the cool breeze
Wondering why is it cool?
Just like Genting...
Just wake up and wanna go for breakfast.
That's my little bag.
Convenience for me to take to anywhere.

She is a university student and having holiday now.
So, she volunteer herself to help.
He is a psychologist and married already.
He came here alone for the sake of work.
He said his wife is more superior and this is his choice.
It is because he grow up under such environment.
He said he like girl that is more challenging and
that's y he choose his wife...
Then, he kept saying sth about me.
About the way I dress, I walk, I talk....
Err..hmm...wondering why...

After I came back from Yushu, we met again.
He disclose that it is because
I looked like the first girl he like.
My goosebumps grew all around.
Err.., just ... >.<.

No comments: