Finally, time to go to my real destination.
I still have to take bus for 20 plus hours.
Need to buy sth to eat because it was really a long journey.
This is the supermarket in China.
Flowerish my eyes.
So many choices and all are what dont have in my hometown.
However, i dun dare to buy anything.
Not sure about the process of dealing with foods.
I just wanted to get sth simple.

This was the bus that can let me sleep.
Thank godness i got bring sleeping bag
as i dun dare to use the blanket...
On my way up, the people never stopped on singing and smoking.
I loved their song, but i dislike the smell.
Along the way up, there was no toilet at all,
I have to find a place to pee.
haha...it was indeed a special experience.
I admire myself for being able to sleep no matter where I am,
hoho....so I still had a good rest.
There were beautiful scenarios along the way up.
Many mountains, many flowers, many green lands.
*Heart melted*
Although the sun was strong and burning, i never closed the curtain.
I was waiting for the sunset.
Wondering how will it looked like..
Starting from 5pm, I kept waiting.
Although i felt tired d, i still dun want to close my eyes.
Wait until 8pm, the sun was still so strong.
Wa~~this is sth that will never happen in home.
Until 9.30pm, finally I get to enjoy sunset.

The black part are the long mountain....

Finally, I reached my destination.
The middle bed was mine and
I will be using for the following weeks.
I felt a bit headache because of the altitude stress,
so I decide to rest on my bed.
I was not rushing to do anything or
felt I must do sth now.
This was not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment