Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dramatic

Today, I experience a possible dramatic change.
I cant believe this will happen to me.
I wonder is it just a dream?

It's scary for me.

I dunno what is in me?

I dunno what I will choose to do?
Maybe just treat it nothing happen.

Headache!!
Stressful!!
Dun wanna to think about it at all.
I just have a "OMG"

I cant believe in myself?
Why they believe in me so much?
How much I would like to tell them,
what they see is not a truth, just a surface.
Err...
I dun wanna to pretend to be confidence at this point of time.
I just wanna be true to myself.

It's really scary.
Then, I make a decision.
Follow whatever that person decide to do.
Even when it is attractive, if that person decide not to stay,
I will also leave.
Yes!! Close file.
Dun wanna think. Headache @@.
How come things become so complicated.

No comments: