Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Interview
Finally, the training come to final stage.
I have completed my interview session.
During my interview session, my mentor
he said I've improved a lot.
He was impressed.
I was so happy.
Yeap!! I am able to listen more things alr.
I have integrated more of what I learn.
The examiner said I set a line.
It surprise me.
With such little information about me,
he know that I have difficulty on that.
Yup!! I havent sorted them out.
I told him, i am working hard on it
by participating sessions.
I am still wondering why I can see certain people
no matter where I am.
I can be so sensitive to them.
Then, I restricted myself to go in deeper.
When he, who pretend to be my client, open the door for me
invite me to go in deeper.
I run away.
This is not me. How come I run this time?
I dunno.
I also dunno that I can go in so fast again.
Then, I think it's not the time to go in.
The r/s is not strong enough.
Then, we just ended this session.
My examiner gave me feedback...
He said he like my style of conducting.
Haha!! Yea!!
He said I can "follow yet leading"
Err....dun really know
But in the end he said, it's strong
just need sth more "ahead"....
??...Ok!!!
I think what he share still need to base on experiences.
Although he has explained the meaning, it's still in abstract.
I need to figure out the way to work out.
Anyway, just memorise them.
Who knows, suddenly, I can understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment