Friday, October 22, 2010
journal of the day
Had a nice day today.
I felt like he was singing to the sea.
I felt like he was starting a new life.
I felt like she was a very special person.
It's nice to be with them.
I felt like so comfortable and happy.
From the first dinner to second supper to third supper.
All were nice.
I was listening stories.
First was hers, then was everyone, then was his.
I felt happy to be able to know them.
How would I willing to leave this place leh?
haha...Life is meaningful.
Opportunities are here and people are here.
Hmm...tomoro will also be a full day.
However, I felt good because I am not doing anything
out of obligation.
I am doing everything willingly and happily.
Then, I am also looking forward for my vocation. ^^
Yea....life after graduated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment