Monday, October 25, 2010

Camp

Yes!! I went to a camp.
I felt really happy and enjoy everything.
Thanks to my team member who prepare most of the things.

The things i like the most are we can exchange philosophy thoughts with each other.
It is because the teacher is philosopher too...haha
It's very hard to have such chance.
Discuss openly without the need to consider about hurting others.
I like this stimulation.

We went to a good environment place.
We relax and learn from each other.

Our facilitator is a person who is brave to try
and can control most of the situation
Just like what he said, we just need to be positive,
then many negatives can be eliminated.
We dun hav to wory about extra things
and we will solve the problem calmly when challenges appear.

Haha, den this time, I know a friend deeper as well.
A life I have never encounter before.
This time, I cant fully understand about how she felt alr.
I can only wait for her to tell me.
Now i know how simple can life be.
Such life is her happiness.
Everything in front of her is not a problem,
what she can think of is "just do like that,
den problems can be solved"
WOW!!how cool is it. haha

I found out that my fear decreased.
I also dunno what cause it become lesser...
Might be the result of what I have been forcing myself
these three years.

I try to direct the lesson to be deeper by asking certain question.
It is because we dun need to rush this time and so we can make full use of time in valuable things. Also because i think my friends can understand most of the things in this stage already.
I also dunno how come my thoughts run so fast.
Maybe because I have had enough rest.
Haha...i felt the past me, who is fast in thinking, back here.

He said i am a bud going to burst into flower.
I am waiting for the time to reach.
haha..for me, means going to gone soon.
Because once flower mature, also time to die d.
hehe....
He said she is a lotus flower.
have a gentle and pure sense.

He and she have big dreams and trying hard to fulfill now.
Another she is still confusing about life.
As for she, she, she, they all know what they want already.
Their dreams are not so big compare to the two, but they have to learn to maintain the balance of life in order to continue to have all what they want.
As for me, also seem firm.

Although I have graduated, I am still learning a lots these two months
Furthermore, I dun need to wory about works.
Such learning life is so much better.
Still can live like this for how many months leh?

No comments: