Sunday, October 31, 2010

journal of the day

So, I went to participate the workshop.
Met with a girl and we chatted for a night.
It is because she always stayed alone in the hostel.
No one can talk to her. Poor thing.
However, I think I walk in her world too fast unconsciously.
Faster than I can think of. OMG!! What happen....hmm...

Then, I think she felt naked in front of me and asked me
is people who study psychology can read people mind?
I explained psychology and told her about ethic....hmm...

Haiz.....I know it but I cant control it.
I noticed it and told someone half year ago.
I dun 1 her to explain to me what it is,
I wanna her to help me control it
and dun let it control me.
Can she understand? I wonder....Haiz

Went to a place where I have been three years ago.
I dunno my destination at first and so it surprised me.
Three years ago, I learned play therapy there.
Today, I learned role play.
The play therapist who taught me three years ago
become participants too and learn role play
with me from another trainer.
I felt it is so special...haha..
Then, I heard good news about her.
She has got scholarship and will be further study in UK.

This time, I have learnt about directive but yet non-directive way
to conduct therapy. @@
Although he didnt teach much and not fully,
i can understand that bit too. hehe
Hmm...I wonder why he like to make simple things
to become so complicated.
Wasting so many energies just to listen and understand
simple concepts...haiz...
Money minded people....
I strongly felt that the facilitator is doing for money.
All his behaviors seem fit this hypothesis especially at the end
he asked people to join his other workshops to learn in depth...
Err....that's y i felt he is not so prepare for this workshop..
and he like turned and turned just to explain a thing.

Hmm...nvm...surveying cost money and time....
At least I can know he is not the one.

Hmm....the people at that place have their special ascent
Actually, I felt like outsider at that place.
Cant talk much...just like...hmm...
dunno how to describe.

When I was back, the sport complex is so crowded.
People seem celebrating some events.
Hmm....felt nice to listen to their shouts
and also to see the firework.

haha...I think I have slept too much on bus.
I cant sleep now....
Hmm...nvm...since tomoro will be a free day..=)

No comments: