Friday, October 29, 2010
International part time job
My part time job require me to wake up at 6am,
seldom wake up so early since i finish my secondary study.
>.<.
Saw international conference
Saw people come from different country bringing different attitude
Now i know that people really represent their countries.
Recently, interact with a lots of people from other countries.
Counted the airport job too.
Nice experiences....haha..
Therefore, I still dun have intention to find a proper job yet.
I am still enjoying such life and my freedom.
After completing job at last day, we took some pic.
Before we left the hotel, we overheard a black guy talking over phone
He said " it's bad experience with our that temporary company. "
@@...dunno...such is world and people...haha
Then, I go shop for my stuffs. Prepare my next plan. ^^
Quite looking forward
But also didnt place high hope.
Just enjoy my environment la...
Hehe...we not only do our job,
we also learn many things about business world.
Saw the so called "socialize" place
We also take many books for free..hehe...
Hmm...will go for workshop later.
Ei...one weekend, I finish my salary for working three days. =)
Thank you
I felt like i am burning money.
Haha...
Dun mind...
no money d only find job la..^^
Hopefully, I have stopped her from finding me to go for sales.
I want to keep my energy for other things.
Unless one day, I really need it very very much
den i only go for that la. bye bye ya...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment