Thursday, October 7, 2010
Kids 1
Morning, Yushu....
It is not belong to tree but cloud.
How close is the cloud with us?
So cool!!!
We always started our day with breakfast. 






This is my play therapy beside river. Haha...if people want to call it therapy.
After that, we will walk to people's houses to visit them.
We were always divided into teams.
I was always with a strong girl and a doctor. Maybe it's our fate.
I felt my team is prefect. ^^
Doctor will deal with patients and help us build trust.
Then, the leader will noted down all the things
and talked with adults.
As for me, I always dealed with kids,
so I brought along stars, drawing materials and books
I have met a lots of kids in Yushu.
We have played lots of games, which are not so sophisticated.
No computers, no special designed toys here.
We play with water, sands, stones and....
Starting from my neighbors. They are cute. =)
They always fight with each other and then be best friends again.
Sometime, we will get bullied by them together.
However, sometime they will cry when they bullied each other.
The little boy called "gong bao"
We liked to make fun of his name, called him
"gong bao ji ding" ...haha
One day, I saw him looking at the big vehicle.
I called out loud "gong bao"
He smiled and ran to me with an opened arm.
Wahahaha....it's my happiness.
We played sand because all our land here is sands. She said she was building a mountain and then she smashed it and let it become water. All are the things nearby them.
Dun ask me about therapy. I dunno. =)
Then, I picked up some sands and wanted to give to the little girl.
She was so shy but still want to get sands from me. Haha....
One day, we walked hand in hand to buy candy.
Haha....I open the candy for her.
Our roads here were never flat and full of unevenness.
However, she walked steadily.
She was just such a little little girl. ^^
*So cute*
They were my neighbors across the river.
This was my first met with them.
They were so high and so curious about star.
I taught them about the way to fold stars.
This let us have chances to talk with each others.
Then, we also have eye contacts, touch and interactions. =)
Playing with a group of five children.
I really want to be with them and play.
I dun want to try method.
I just want to be one of them and follow their flow.
They taught me their language, their foul words.
They shared their toys and their way to play.
It is just so amazing.
However, they still have to listen to me.
Still need to have some boundaries.
Need to know the time to stop and also help to clean the stuffs.
Learned from Dr. A and remember in deep.
Really have to say.
Dun look at the body size of the children.
It can bluff people and make us neglect them.
Although they looked big, they are just kids.
Have to treat them as kids and play like kids as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment