Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kids 2

When my partner go to met them for the first time,
they played UNO.
They were our neighbours who live in front of the river.
Seniors said they built rapport with the kids using UNO
before we arrived Yushu.
And that is quite powerful by opening t mouth of t quiet kid.
In our next visitation, we brought balloons.
They were so happy.
But they did not tie the balloons.
This is how they play the balloons.
By putting the air out again to create bubble by river sides.
Some will put air and let the balloons fly.
Haha..they are so creative
If for my nieces,
most of them will just tie it up and treat it as ball.
This was the time I dealed with five children at once.
Thanks godness they were not too naughty
He laugh til his waist cant straight...
hahaha...
He was a boy with more mature thoughts compare to others.
I remembered when my seniors have to leave Yushu
He wrote many things
Normally, he acted like adult.
Today, he surprised me.
Making joke, played with smaller kids and laugh
^^...another boy is his young brother.
When he saw his elder brother played like that,
he joined in as well, by making joke.
Later, he got the jumping rope and challenged his elder brother.
He wanted me to judge who is more capable.
This was the girl in pink and she was more active.
See....she was good at posting.
She liked to play jumping rope and run here and there.
Thanks godness she will not disappear.
Then, in order to get attention, she will kept interact others.
I remembered that she kept jumping on my back.
Then, we played by shaking together.
haha...
As for the other girls, they played quietly by drawing and fold other things
As normal, girl like to talk, I have to chit chat with them.
Then sometime I have to turn to boys by challenging them.
Cannot neglect anyone and cannot pay too much attentions on one too.

Ya...happy moments in those day.
However, actually both their parents cant survive in earthquake.
They have their fear, their anger,
their insecure and their hurt self esteem.
When we were going to leave Yushu, we brought them presents.
I gave all of us star bracelet.
They wrote letter and gave drawing for us.
The mature boy asked:"When will we meet again."
I said "When you grow up, you can come to find us"
He said:"When I grow up, you all old d lo."
=.="
hahaha~~~

No comments: