Monday, October 11, 2010

Outing day


We had an outing day with some families by river side.This was the kid I was taking care of. He like to take stones very much. =.=
Then, threw it to the river.
I think he like the moment the water flashing.
He took heavier and heavier stone along the way we went back to picnic place.
After he took up one stone, he found something interesting in these stone.
After I have taken closer looks, err...., there were white worms moving.
*face pale*
He even took the worm up by his hand...>.<.
Finally, he was tired.
However, he was more cute when he was tired.
Haha~~
Look at his expression...
What an active boy.
This boy like to take photo so much.
He took my teacher's camera and kept shooting.
See...he posted like a very pro photographer...
We played the water of the rivers. She was my team mate.
Look...We cant win three little kids. TT
We were so wet....
But I was very happy, really, really happy.
Instead of playing UNO, I choose to play water with the kids.
Only then, I felt not boring.
Haha~~I like their way to play, not our way to play.
Opps!!They were getting angry.
They even said us bullied kids.
Look who bullied who.
Haha~~
I have no intention to help my team mate.
She can take it...hehehe~~
Because I would like to shoot this precious moment...
Sory la...have to betray for a while. =P
Ei...What he was doing?
At the beginning, i dun understand as well...
After that, he move his hand out slowly.
He showed me this!!!
A creature in the land.
*So cute*
He is so cute
The little creature is also cute...
But i dun dare to touch la....>.<...put it back k..
Be a good boy la....ha....ha..ha
*cold feet*

Want me to touch ah....Ok...Ok..I come closer ya...
Oh!! It looked like....baby frog..
Not tadpole but frog, maybe just become frog.
Oh!! So cute...ha...ha...

I enjoyed that day.
See flowers, green lands, mountains....
Play the water of the river, stones, cows...
Play with so many little creatures, worm, frog....
Haha~~
I like nature so so so much.
It's my happiness. Ha~~

No comments: