Sunday, October 10, 2010
Foods
Before going up to Yushu, we had this breakfast. 
This is what my partner take in the half way up.

In order to repay my friend who give me a treat.
You tiao is the same taste, but the "tau fu hua" is different.
It's tasted salty with ingredient of nuts and dao po.
This is our lunch. It is called "yang chan mian" which is made of
mutton and intestine of sheep.
We saw it called "mushroom soup"
In our imagination, it should be something white and with smaller mushroom.
When the waiter took this out, we were stunt for a while.
It's black and it abalone mushroom..
haha~~
This is my noodles. I dunno how to describe the taste
but it is very different from my hometown's noodle.
I felt the taste is stronger there and I dun quite like it.
It make me felt thirsty and made my tongue numb.
I cant say sour milk equal to yogart bc both tastes are quite different.
This is milk tea which they put one spoon of butter in tea.
It is tasted salty and oily.
Haha~~I understand why they drink in this way.
I can feel my body warmer after drinking it.
Most of the time, we put the sour milk on flour and eat together.
The sour milk is really come from the cow freshly.
So, it is really sour which most of my friends cant take it.
However, I liked it so so so much. ^^
According to their custom, we have to make sure that the bowl is clean. To make sure we dun waste any foods.
So, we have to lick all sour milk clean. If not, means not being polite. *lick, lick, lick*
Have a closer look. This is sour milk. Looked nothing special but really sour.
Can see the yellow colour thingy?
They said it is the essence of the sour milk.
My friend give me a treat which is my favorite because it is really spicy plus the noodle is really Q. ^^ hehe...enjoyed.
Their noodle is special which is what dun have in my hometown.
They put all sort of spicy herb to cook this.
The soup looked red huh....
I treat my friend back which is my friend's favorite food.
They called it BBQ.
The foods were BBQed by spicy herb.
In our working place, only two of us love spicy food crazily.
That's y we sneak out to eat and abandon others.
Hehe~~SHHhhh
O.o The foods looked really RED.
This was what we take after we come down from Yushu.
My friend treat us.
It's really different between two places.
These foods were really too much for us while
Yushu people were worrying about their foods.
However, this is the welcome shown by my friends.
So, have to jump out from that thoughts and enjoyed it.
Haha....bc everyplace have everyone's own everyday's lifestyle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment