Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Part time and free time life

After thesis, havent rested for a week, start to work.
Worked for 1 and a half week.
Get a good salary...den back to home.
Sleep everyday and think about my thoughts and feelings.

She said busy people cant stand free time.
For me, it's not this case.
I can relax for a period of time, real relax
Of coz, not a continuous without stop.
It's the case for busy time too.

People started to ask what i am going to do.
I dun hav answer.
I would like to go back and do more jobs and learn more things.
Instead of staying here.
However, she forbid.
I requested again and I got permission.
Such a pity, situation change already.
I accepted because I think no need to make thing
become more complicated.

Havent rested for 2 week, had a presentation.
Then, attending training, seminar, and start project.

I observed and gathered informations.
Havent make any decision yet.
I still have my concerns here.
Personal growth is more importance than career.
Furthermore, i dun need much.
So, i wait and wait and wait.
Do whatever i have in my hand.

No comments: