Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Post experiences

When I back home, I lost my purse.
However, I get it back because i met good people.
The treasure i get is not about getting my purse back.
It is about the moment i lost my purse.
I experienced all the things.
GOOD people and BAD people suddenly become big.
Everything is depending on how I deal with it.
The event, the people and my emotion, my thoughts...

This is the greatest lesson i learn.
Suddenly I felt what they felt in deeper.
I just need to exaggerate the feeling, then that's it.
Anxious, hurt, insecure, angry......
many feelings come at the same time.

Suddenly I understand that I was so cruel in Yushu.
I just wanna them to talk about it
and never knew that talk about it again is painful.

In such disaster, the loss is not only who they loved
but also WHAT they loved.
The moment people see what they've worked hard for,
what give them what they need,
what make them who they are
gone in vast in just a few seconds,
the feelings were mixed with anxious, hurt, insecure, angry......

After that, I went for my counseling training and role play her.
Suddenly, I understand that it's not that she dun want to talk about it but is because she CANT talk about it.
It is about "I felt fear about what I saw, yet people ask me to imagine it again and again",
I really felt like to run away.

This is the greatest impact I gained in this trip.
This is the experience that cannot be bought
but to experience it only.
This show the importance of empathy and listening.

It is about
Can we understand what are hidden behind their words?

No comments: