Wednesday, October 6, 2010
First impression
When my partner has started to work,
I chose to adjust my breathe to be t same w dis new environment.
I walked around to observe
and trying to have brief understanding about their life style.
I want to be one of them but not someone from outside.
I adjust my tempo, my thoughts and my everything..
I close my eyes to feel my environment.
Listen to the sounds, felt the sunshine, felt the wind
I tell myself "so, here's Yushu"
I found the river and few kids were playing around.
I think the people here are very familiar with the river.
I also saw an adult trying to find sth in the river,
maybe it is sth that can be sold.
They like river as well.
This is not a dog but is a mastiff. It can win the lion and can bite people which means it can be quite fierce and danger. However, mastiff is every where around here. >.<.
The people here like mastiffs very much ya.
These were my first impressive toward Yushu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment