Friday, April 24, 2009

Journal of the day

For the sake of exams, didnt able to sleep well over the past 2 weeks. Afraid that unable to wake up on time.

Unable to move this morning and fainted for a few times. Too tired d. I only tot i blink my eyes for a moment, then 3 hours gone. Saw a few sms and just thinking of moving, closed my eyes and den fainted again.

Hmm...went for meeting later. Last minute which has few importance points need to be known by all publicity members havent been settled yet. Today, wat's been discussed still t same thing and none move forward...Haiz...where is the brainstorming? Then, go home? Err...if i know, i might as well spend time to sleep even more n just wait for t minute.

Hmm...Found out again, a thing that can be settled by one person need to be done by two...nothing to say alr...Well, y i am still the one who push the things to move forward? Y i cant put down t things n just have a cup of coffee and watch t movie? What is the reasons for them to choose to go back home? Hmm...maybe they think they can settle everything later.

Well...if push every jobs to tomoro, i cant imagine how busy will it be and t job might just still cannot be finished. The quality of work will not be good as everyone cannot focus on the only task but have to divide attention to two things at the same time. Haiz, so wat is the reasons for tat decision? As I believe a person's action always reveal character, maybe the last minute pattern will be like tat.

Err...Y still dun understand after few months? The fliers or anything for publicity is to attract people to participate, but not give information only.

Well, I still push them to settle t fliers thingy. I nv think that the fliers is an easy matters or maybe my requirement is high, I think it will need couple of hours to finish a better quality fliers in my pace. So 4 hours really spent to settle this task by today. Hope they looked nice and will be effective...




What is it means by need to slow down t pace at this point of time? Err...if tat so, dun put the date so early which is just two weeks later. A date which the preparation period is the time of the others will have exam or outstation. No one will willing to do the jobs in their critical time, who can u ask for help after these few days. Err...maybe you have lots. I dunno...

Hmm, finish task. I just drop her at bus stop. If it was the past, i would accompany a person to wait for the bus, but i didnt do it this time. Hmm..well..everything happen for a reason or I just cant do it anymore or dun wish to do anymore or....

No comments: