Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Journal of the day

RM4 to get a high quality cappucino from San Francisco. ^^ so nice. That's made my day. I love cappucino and will have it wherever cafe i go. It has been a long time since i last had my cappucino.

The morning class still the same which none knowledge has been absorped by me. Then i attended PSG meeting. I have no feeling when passing between the two lines. It is because if I dun trust them, i will not play any. If I decided to play, then i will trust and must trust my team members. Just tat simple and not much feeling.

Mr. Gerald is really going to leave for philipine this time, to live his life he want. He has always been a role model in my heart, i never forget what he say and what he hold on to in his life. Although i didnt meet him often, I remembered his words and always practice that in my life. :) Just like wat the other said, wish you all the best, Mr. Gerald.

Ling has tried to conduct a relaxation session. I dream in my peaceful place and take back a crystal star in my mind. But then, sometime i will laugh during my dream because i feel that her voice is not suitable to conduct this kind of session. XD

So, some shared that he or she had bring back a mountain, some bring back the sea and some bring back the rebirth meaning. As a psychology student, i cant resist the urge of wanting to interpret these. I think bring back mountain and sea is greedy for wanting to own the things that should be shared by everyone. Hmm...maybe they are the one who protect themselves very much and sometime forget to consider the others. The rebirth meaning told me that when it is time to let go, just let go, a new life or new strength will grow. It is silly to keep thinking about the death and forget about life.

After that, continue to COS meeting which Rong was conducting. I feel a little bit confusing at first because i havent focused into the situation. Overall, the meeting still under control and we all know what need to be done.

The main purpose of publicity should be trying to create a feeling of the product or event to people. After that, induce the feeling and let people feel that is a needs or wants to participate. If we do not hold on this, we will lose our direction and feel no energy to do wat we should do. Thank you for the responsible team member and she must be thinking about the strategy to reach this purpose by now. Feel so happy to be able to work with you. Gambate nei.

The famine 30 hours coming soon and still the DIY pathern. Hmm...feel bored and not interested, maybe i will make the same choice with last year, just help them to collect fund.

There is a chances to try the training job. Should I try to grab that oppurtunity? hmm...

No comments: